Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

August 14th 2012

Today my family had decided to go for a drive down to Wexford to see my great-aunts Berni and Patsy. We left at about 1 or 2pm and set off and we didn’t stop off in Jack White’s where we always go to have dinner on our way down to Wexford. We stopped off in a town before we went to Wexford and we fed the ducks for a little while which was really fun because every time we feed ducks, I always throw a full slice into the river and about 20 ducks just fly to try get it and it just looks so funny. That was fun and then we walked through the town and had a look in a few shops and then we decided to eat some food, so me and my dad walked back to the car and we drove up to the chipper where my mam and Dean where and we then drove back to the side of the river where we fed the ducks. We cracked open the bags of chips that my mam got and we all got sausages and rolls and crisps and bars and a can of coke. It was yummy and I really enjoyed it. We then set off for Wexford and about an hour later, we arrived in the house and they were delighted to see us. We sat down and were only going to stay there for an hour tops because my great-aunt Patsy was really tired because she was having chemotherapy due to her cancer.

We were all having fun and talking about our holiday and showed them the pictures and it was really nice to cheer up my aunties because they seemed really down due to Patsy’s cancer. 4 hours later we decided to leave because it was nearly 7pm and Patsy was going to go to bed. It was a really good day and I really enjoyed visiting them that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment