Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

August 10th 2012

Today I think I hung out with Amanda, Rachel and Katie until about 5.30pm because they were all going to kickboxing but would be out afterwards. At 8pm I went to The Mill and collected them but Katie wasn’t there because Rachel and Amanda said that Katie injured her ankle and went home early. Me, Amanda, Rachel and Harry started to walk home up past St. Patrick’s Park and we sat down on the bench and waited for Amanda’s dad to collect us because Harry was complaining that he didn’t want to walk. When her dad dropped us home, me, Amanda and Rachel walked up to Katie’s house to see how she was after her incident, her ankle was all bandaged up and she was having her dinner so we just decided to leave. Rachel and Amanda were really tired and wanted to go home so me and Amanda walked Rachel half-way home and then I walked Amanda home and then I just went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment