Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

August 30th 2012

Today was Thursday and I didn’t want it to be Thursday because on Tuesday when I received my timetable I was horrified at the fact that on Thursday’s I have DOUBLE IRISH!!!! The thought of actually doing 2 classes of Irish in the one day was sickening and I was dreading going to the class. When the time came, me and Amanda got a table at the back but our teacher; Ms. O’Connell said that on Friday we would be sitting up the front. Could things get any worse? That would mean we would be sitting right under her nose. YAY!!!!

The rest of the day was fine and after school Brian was there to collect me again which was cool. When I got home, my mam asked me to make Dean 2 time tables like mine because mine were just so cool :3 Again I did one for Dean which was a bit bigger than mine so he could understand it better. I made a plain one for my mam so she now had me and Dean’s timetable, so she would know where we were during the day and if she needed to collect us early she would know what class we were in.

Dean had different colour folder to go with different subjects so when he went to his locker looking for his Irish books, he would know that it was the Red folder, so I made sure that I made the subjects on his timetable the same colour of his folder to make it just that bit easier for him. He really liked it and my mam gave him some blue tack that he could stick it to his locker with.

No comments:

Post a Comment