Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

August 25th 2012

Today I went out with my family to have a look in a few shops to try get some things for school. We went over to Maynooth and went into the € Shop and Heaton’s. In the € shop I got loads of stuff; 4 polka dot folders, 2 pink and white and 2 black and white, pack of 30 blue pens and 3 tip ex mouse’s. While I was looking on the shelves for some other things I could get for school I found something weird but cool; it was a mini blue recycle bin that had wheels and a lid that you could open and it was like a pencil/pen holder. I showed it to my family and my dad and Dean and they ended up getting some for themselves.

We then drove to Leixilip and went into Thuttles and I ended up getting my new pencil case in there, it was €2 and it was a nice purple furry one which I fell in love with so my mam bought it for me. We then went into the book shop and got some books for my brother and I got a nice A4 writing hardback which was cool because it was black with different colour smiley faces on it so my mam bought that for me too. Got to love moms <3

I went over to Brian’s house at like 4pm and we hung out in his kitchen for a bit listening to some old cd’s like Elton John and 70’s hits. His mam and dad thought it was funny that I was trying to make him dance to the sings that were about 40 years old. It worked though :P

At about 4.30/5pm Brian’s cousin Odeon arrived with his dad because he was going to be staying in Brian’s house for the night. He seemed nice and shy but he seemed really smart even though he was only about 12 years old. He went into Brian’s side room and started playing on the playstation. Brian’s mam and dad went out to the chipper to get some food for the 5 of us and while they were out, me and Brian went in and bonded with Odeon, to make sure he didn’t feel like he was on his own. When Brian’s parents came back, everyone but Odeon sat in the living room with our plates of food on our laps and watched The X Factor. I think Odeon was just having fun playing some of Alan’s playstation games.

Watching The X Factor with Brian’s parents was funny because they had a comment about every person that walked on the stage and Aiden made really bad, cheesy jokes which were funny. My dad the collected me at 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment