Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

August 29th 2012

Today I wasn’t in school but Dean was so I chose to go up to Dean’s new school with him and my mam when she was driving him to school at 8.30am. Then we left and went back home and I went up to my room to relax because I still wasn’t used to getting up this early. I watched television and listened to some music for a little while and then I went downstairs to go onto the internet. I was texting Brian and asked him whether he wanted to come out but he said that he was going to visit his grand-dad and go shopping for some things for school including a new schoolbag and some trousers.

He said that he would text me when he was on his way home so that while he was on his way home, I could be getting ready. My dad dropped me up to his house at about 6pm and I went. I brought over the movie The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I. Me and Brian watched this before but he didn’t get to see the end of it so I thought we could watch the whole movie that night.

We watched the entire movie in full and then we tried to play some cd’s that I brought over on the playstation but they wouldn’t work so we went into the sitting room because his mam and dad were in the kitchen with the guy who was trying to fix their computer. We were having fun singing and dancing and then at about 9.20 Brian’s dad came in and put on a movie he thought we would like. It was like a thriller but I didn’t really look at it because I don’t like looking at movies like that near to bed time. My dad then collected me at 10pm because it was a school night. The embarrassing moment when your 17 and you still have a bed time O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment