Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

August 27th 2012

Today was my last day of summer because tomorrow I would be starting my very first day of 6th year. I was and I wasn’t looking forward to it. I wasn’t because I really didn’t want to do my Leaving Cert next year and the thought of it was actually sickening. I was because I couldn’t wait to see all my friends and teachers again. I said to everyone that I wasn’t going to come out today because I wanted to get all my stuff ready and do my hair and have a shower and things.

I sorted my new schoolbag out and put in most of my books but not all of them because we wouldn’t be doing any work on the very first day of school. I was actually really looking forward to going back and getting back into a routine. I decided to clean my room today and not just make my bed and put all my cd’s back into their cases, I mean like clean underneath my bed because there was 70% clutter underneath it. My mam told me clean room, clean mind and I needed that this year and shouldn’t have to worry about tidying my room coming up to my Leaving certificate. It took me hours to do going through make-up in bags in bigger bags and I threw out loads because most of my stuff I was just keeping it for the sake of keeping it. I found loads of things that I could use for my studying. I put everything I found useful into my red basket and put it in under my mirror counter and had the equivalent to 3 baskets full. I was sorted for supplies for my Leaving Certificate and most of my college education :L

My mam had said that I could use the playroom for my studying room, so Dean had cleaned the whole room and moved the bed over to the left side of the room so there would be enough room to fit the desk my parents are buying for me for my Leaving Certificate. Then my plan was to take down everything on the walls and put up study cards etc. I am trying to make it really easy for me to learn things this year because I get distracted so easy so I thought that if I studied in a room with nothing in it but school stuff it would be better than studying in my room where I would get bored and watch television or listen to music.

When I was finished cleaning my room, I had a shower and washed my hair and then I dried my hair, soaked myself in lotions and painted my nails. I got my uniform out and made sure everything was ready for tomorrow. I then got into bed and tried to go to sleep but I found it hard because it was like the excitement you get on Christmas Eve where you can’t go to sleep because you’re too excited. Well I got that about school for some strange reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment