Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

September 2nd 2012

Today I did nothing; I just caught up on some homework. I had to do my Irish oral sheet which I knew would take about 2 hours to do. I left that until after my dinner. We had our Sunday dinner and watched The Xtra factor and had a good laugh. I then went into the kitchen to make a start on my Irish Oral sheets.

About 2 hours later I had finished them, I was pleased because I had all my homework done and I didn’t have to worry about it on Monday morning.I fancied eating some jelly and ice cream while watching some television in my room. Me and Amanda had planned for her to come over to my house to do some homework together because I forgot some books. She came over at about 3pm and we went up to my new study room because I wanted to show it to her and then we sat down to do some homework but we ended up just talking. We talked for a good while and she was telling me what had happened on Friday and Saturday between her, Rachel and Katie. I was shocked because of how upset Amanda was getting, all I could do was listen and give her my opinion on what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment