Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

August 11th 2012

Today I think I went to Katie’s house with Rachel and Amanda and we stayed there for a few hours and then we all left and again me and Amanda walked Rachel half-way home and then I walked Amanda home. I don’t really like it when people want to/have to go home early because summer is nearly over and we have hardly seen each other over the summer because we all went away on holiday at different times and then Amanda was sick so she couldn’t come out. I went in at like 4pm and I was talking to my new friend Shane Egan and I thought he was really nice and I felt like I had known him for years. We decided to meet up and go for a walk with his dog Heidi. I met up with him outside Killadoon and we started walking down towards St. Patricks Park and then up by Spar and back up to Grattan Court. We ended up staying there for the rest of the night and just talked and got to know each other. I honestly did feel like we had been friends for years because I felt like I could talk to him about literally anything. He was really nice and I loved the way he was so shy and still funny and nice and I could see us being really good friends. At about 10.40 he even chose to walk me home because he said that a guy should never let a girl walk home alone whether he was going out with her or they were just friends. I thought that was nice and caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment