Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

August 17th 2012

Today me and my mam had planned to go into town for a day out. She had told me a few days before that she was going to take me into town to let me try on some deb’s dresses. I really couldn’t wait even though my debs isn’t until next year but I was going to try some on just to see what they would look like on me and see what suited me and so I could see what I would look like in a ball gown. I was really excited because I have never tried on a dress like that before; like a floor-length one.

We set off at about 10 or 11am and we went to loads of shops and I tried on about 15 dresses. Some were puffy dresses like a princess dress and some were straight and all different colours. I was really enjoying it because if I have to say, some dresses looked lovely on me :P

There were some really lovely dresses that I loved and there was some that were lovely but didn’t look nice on me. I tried on a dress in Sugababe and it was a strapless, sparkly puffy (but no too puffy) royal blue dress. I loved it and it looked nice on me, only thing is that I couldn’t really breathe in it but these types of dresses are supposed to be tight to show off the girls figure. I wanted this dress because my favourite colour is blue and I loved the diamonds on the dress.

I was on such a high because I couldn’t wait until next year when I was really shopping for my debs because it only happens once and you HAVE to make sure that you are the best dresses girl there. Every little girl dreams of their debs dressing like a princess and dancing with her prince. That was my dream! It would be perfect, me dressed up to the nines with my hair, make-up and tan PERFECT and dancing with Brian in my lovely blue princess dress. I have waited about 13 years for the day to come and it was only next year and I just knew that because of the Leaving Certificate being next year, the year would fly.

When me and my mam were getting tired and hot, we set of to get something to eat in McDonald’s. I got a medium meal and my mam got a happy meal because we had a voucher which we got both meals for €3.80 instead of like €10.00. We ate and then left and we walked to Connelly train station because we were going to get the train to Maynooth and then get my dad to collect us from the train station in Maynooth. We were on the train for like 40 minutes and then we got off and waited for my dad to come and collect us. We got into the van with me in the back sitting on a tire and then we went to Tesco to get some things and then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment