Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

August 23rd 2012

Today I planned to go out to Brian, he knocked for me at about 3 or 4pm. My mam and dad had been out, talking to a few people on the road, at the other end of the road. She was talking to Julie, Helen and some other neighbours about dogs because we are actually thinking about getting a dog so she was looking at Helen’s little puppy.

Me and Brian walked up the road to see the dog too and then we walked down to Tesco, but when we walked past the entrance of my estate we saw Jessica, Meghan and their friends hanging out at the top of my road. I was shocked because I didn’t want them to know where I lived and I wondered how they found out or did they know all along or what?

I tried to forget about see1ing them and me and Brian went down to Tesco, got some food and hung out down there for most of the day. We just talked and hugged and kissed and just enjoyed being with each other again. The time flew which was bad because I wanted to spend every minute of every day with him. It was coming up to 10.30pm so me and Brian decided to go back to my estate.

We were going to walk onto my road and into my house but people were at the top of my road and I couldn’t see who they were but in my head I KNEW it was Jessica, Meghan and their friends. We decided to walk through my estate to the back of it to let them think I live down there. I didn’t want them to know that I lived at the top of the estate so I hopefully fooled them. Me and Brian sat in The Dale for about 20 minutes and were kind of hoping that Jessica and her friends had gone. At 11pm Brian walked me home but we didn’t walk through the estate in case they were still there so we walked along the Oldtown road and walked through the gate at the end of my road and made sure we didn’t make any noise just in case they heard but we didn’t see anyone so Brian just walked me to my door and made sure I went in and then he walked home.

No comments:

Post a Comment