Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

August 24rd 2012

Today I was supposed to me going to Maynooth with my mam, Dean and Brian but he text me saying that he couldn’t so I just let Dean and my mam go and let them have a good day out. They left at like 11am and they went to buy bread and then drive to Maynooth and feed the ducks for a few hours. I decided to stay in the house and just chill out for a few hours. I watched television, went onto Facebook, YouTube and blogged for a bit.

When my mam texted me saying that she was leaving Maynooth, I locked up and walked down to Tesco to meet them and so my mam could come into Tesco and help me chose the colour of the hair dye that I was dying my hair with. I chose a really blonde colour with the hope that it would turn out a lighter colour that my own hair colour. It was only €5 so I thought it was worth it just to try it and if it turned out a mad colour I would have to just dye it dark brown again to make my hair look normal. I went home and I washed my hair and then my mam applied my dye while sitting in the conservatory. I then had a plastic bag on my head for about an hour and then I washed it out. I couldn’t really notice a colour change because your hair is always darker when you wash it because it’s wet. I went upstairs to dry it and I noticed a bit of a colour change. When my hair was dry I brought a mirror over to the window and looked at the sun shining off my hair, it was ginger, like proper ginger like Amanda’s hair. I thought it was cool because it looked nice in the sun. I was happy anyway J

At about 7pm my mam drove me up to Brian’s house but we saw him on the way; outside Andy’s house talking to Donal (Andy’s dad). I got out and then we walked back to Brian’s house so he could get money and then I think we walked down towards Tesco and hung out. I seemed to like my hair but he laughed when the sun reflected off my hair and made it ginger because eh couldn’t imagine me as ginger. For the rest of the day we hung out down by Tesco and talked and laughed and had fun really, well Brian did have fun teasing me about being ginger :L

No comments:

Post a Comment