Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 September 2012

August 22nd 2012

Today Brian was coming home and I couldn’t wait. I have never been away from him for longer than 10 days and I felt terrible. The day had come though and I was texting him before and after he got on his plane home. He told me that he was going to be at home at about 2.30pm and he needed to unpack and everything so he said that he would meet me at the traffic lights at 4pm. While I was walking up towards the lights, I felt excited because I didn’t know what he was going to look like because I hadn’t seen him in ages. When I saw him, I instantly smiled and ran over to him and gave him the biggest hug EVER. He was clinging on to me and he just said “I missed you”.

He was black though, Brian has the type of skin that tans easily so he goes really tan. Not me though I have skin like my dad who was ginger so I burn. My mam is always giving out to me saying “Oh why don’t you lie in the sun and try get a colour on your legs?”, ever since I can remember I have always burned in the sun so I choose to sit under the shade. That doesn’t even matter sometimes, I mean I remember this one time that I went to Spain and I sat under and umbrella and I still got burned O.o

We walked in through St. Rapheals Manor and sat down for a few minutes and he told me all about his holiday and I told him about what was going on here at home while he was away. He then gave me my presents; a key-ring with the letter “L” on it and a lovely sparkly bracelet which I love. I was really appreciative because it was lovely to receive something like that from my boyfriend and the fact that he knew what to actually get me. He also got my mam and dad a fridge magnet and some can coolers. We then just hung out around Celbridge for the rest of the day and I wanted to know everything about his holiday and I couldn’t keep my hands off him and neither could he. I had to me kissing him, hugging him or holding his hand all the time :L

I was really glad to have him back with me where he belongs and I couldn’t believe actually that he was home because he had been away for so long. I really missed him and hated the fact of me being on my own for 2 and a half weeks but he was back home and I felt complete again because without him I am actually nothing. I am now sure that Brian is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment