Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 4 August 2012

July 15th 2012

Today my family had planned to go to Bray and my mam asked me to invite Brian. I was really happy that she had invited him because he was really starting to feel like part of the family. We picked Brian up at his house at about 1pm and we set off for Bray. When we got there it was a nice sunny day and there was loads of people there. There was amusements there and my mam and dad said that me and Brian could go off on our own and meet up with them later.


We walked up to the boat harbor and sat on the rocks for a little while and just chatted. We decided to walk back to the amusements and went on a few. We have never gone on a roller-coaster together before and while Brian had his eyes closed on most of the rides, I was enjoying the speed of the machines and I'm also an adrenaline junkie. I was really enjoying myself and the rain kept away so that was a bonus. 


Later on we met up with my family in a restaurant in an arcade and we got some food which was really nice. Then we headed back to the car and set off for home and when we got back to Celbridge, Brian decided that he wanted to come back to my house with us because he said that he likes my family more than his because mine are funnier and make fools of themselves. I think we ended up watching something on the television for a while and then my dad dropped me and Brian up to Brian's house at like 8 or something and when we got there, Brian's parents wanted to know how the day went and what we did and they made us a few burgers which were really yummy. I think Brian's dad cooked them on the BBQ. We also had a few chippies too :L


For the rest of the night, I think me and Brian just hung out and listened to music on his computer or just watched some television or maybe we hung out with his friends :L I never really remember what me and Brian do when we are in his house because it always seems to be a mixture of all 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment