Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 August 2012

Jul7 23rd 2012

Today I went over to Amanda's house at like 1pm because I wanted to see how she was because of the news of her injury. I went over and we sat at her kitchen table for about an hour and we both talked about our holidays and she was telling me about when she got gobbed which I found funny. I gave Amanda her presents that I brought back from Blackpool. She really liked them and gave me a big hug. We then went into her side room where she was sleeping from now on because she couldn't get up the stairs because she was on crutches. The doorbell rang and it was Rachel and Katie and they brought flowers and a get well card. All four of us sat on the bed and were all talking for ages and then Amanda asked whether I wanted to have my birthday presents and holiday presents now. I said "Yea g'wan" :L 

I didn't mind seeing my presents because I hate surprises , well actually I love surprises but I hate not knowing what they are. She got me a little green buddha, a glass ornament with a picture of a waterfall inside it and a rubber bracelet with a Spanish phrase on it. Mine says "mio amor" which translates into "my love". These were my holiday presents and for my birthday presents she got me purple polka dot hoop ear-rings, an "L" necklace, false nails which had a leopard print design on them, false eyelashes with diamonds on them, a little nail file with a Chinese woman's head on the top and a little glass ornament which is like a pyramid with the word "Leo" inside it under an image of a lion. I thought that was really nice but I thought that a lot of thought went into my presents because there was loads of them. She then gave Rachel and Katie their presents too. 

We all just were talking about our holidays for ages and then I left at about 4pm and walked back to my house. I then had my dinner and then my dad drove me up to Alex's house. When I went in we went up to her bedroom and she showed me one of my presents. It was a small black box and when I opened it, it  was a set of 3 belly bars; green, red and purple. I loved it because I had my first of many different belly bars. Because I had already gotten presents off Amanda I just told Alex to give them to me on Saturday for my party. I brought over my new dress which I was going to be wearing for my birthday to show her and she made me try it on and she gave me 2 different pairs to try with the dress. She told me to take both heels home and show my mam and see which ones she liked. I personally liked the open toed lace heels better than the round toed plain plain heels. 

Coming up to about 8pm my dad collected me and drove me to Brian's house. I have to give it to my dad, he does drive me everywhere, he drives me to school and to and from Brian's house. When I went to Brian's house, Charlie's family were there. He was going home that night and he was going to be missed, not by Brian by ME!!!!! 

The family left at about 9pm and when they left I tried on my dress and showed Brian with both shoes. He liked the lace ones too and he really liked the dress. He liked the length of the front of the dress, not design of the dress. Typical man only noticing the length of a girl's dress. Karen really liked it too. I was really happy that he liked it and after I was back in my comfy clothes we all went inside and watched the movie "Taken". I've never seen it before and my mam and dad are always talking about it. It was good and I really enjoyed watching a movie with Brian and his parents. My dad then collected me at 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment