Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 5 August 2012

July 22nd 2012

Today at like 2 or 3pm Rachel and Katie knocked for me. While I was finishing getting ready my mam was talking to the them because Rachel was only back from her holiday in France. We all went to Katie's house and hung out in her bedroom for a while listening to music, talking pictures and talking about our holiday experiences. I then gave out their presents and they really liked them even though it was just a stick of personalized rock and a few key-rings. After about 1hour and 30minutes we all went down to Tesco and Katie got some things and I got a bag of  Haribo and we all put our money together and bought 2 bottles of 2 liter Pepsi Max for 3euro. We headed back to her house and went on her computer and poured out some glasses of Pepsi Max and ate the Haribo's. Katie then started to make something for us to eat, she put this tomato paste thing on top of pitta bread and put cheese on top. I wasn't too keen on it because it looked nasty but when it was done she basically gave me no other option. When I tried it, it tasted like pizza. 


When Katie's dad and his girlfriend Sandra got home we went out the back garden. We were having so much fun singing, dancing and listening to music. Rachel and Katie then told me then story about Sandra and how she is really mean to Katie and how one day she gave Rachel a dirty look. I didn't really like her and today was my first time meeting her and because she kept on looking at us as if to say "What are you's still doing here?" even though she doesn't even live in Katie's house. 


Me and Rachel were talking to Amanda and Amanda was making me angry because she was saying that she didn't know if she was going to be coming to my birthday party on Saturday 28th. She was making me frustrated and then Rachel got upset, so me and Katie tried to get her to talk to us and then she told us a story. She said that when she was on the boat home from France she was on the same boat as Amanda and while Amanda was walking down a flight of stairs on the boat, holding Harry and texting, she fell down like 4 steps and sprained both of her ankles. I was shocked because she didn't tell me, she's my best-friend but then I realized that Amanda is a very proud person and didn't want people to be doting over her because she was injured. 


At about 9pm Rachel had to go home for her dinner so me and Katie walked her halfway home and then we walked back to Katie's house and went out the back and sat on some chairs with some glasses of Pepsi Max and just talked. I actually saw something in Katie that I never seen before, she reminded me of ME!!!! :O 
Katie is insecure and people don't really like her because they don't really know her. When she was telling me about her life and all the challenges she had faced, I swear to GOD it was like she was telling me MY LIFE STORY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment