Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 August 2012

August 7th 2012

Today I planned to go out to Alex, I met up with her at the playground or something and then we went to Daybreak down at "Vivo", got some food and then walked back up to the top of her estate and we sat under a tree there and just talked. I was having fun and I was glad that we were back talking again because she is so funny and I can talk to her about anything, she is just that type of person. A little while later we saw Chris Gannon and she invited him over to sit with us, all was good until he took out some cigarettes and started smoking in front of us. I don't think Alex minded but I felt a bit uncomfortable sitting with him. I persevered though :)

About 20 minutes later there was a few young children aged between about 11 and 13 years old that came over to us and said "Do you have any skins?" I didn't know what they were talking about and they left because Chris said no. Skins are apparently the things that you wrap around the tobacco to make a "rollie". I was a taken back because they were so young and they were already smoking. I think it is disgusting and for people so young as 11 years old to be doing it just horrified me that someday my children could be smoking when they're like 8 years old.

At about half 8 I walked home because I was a bit tired. I just went straight to bed at about 9pm but I was woke up by alarms and I looked out my window and my estate was in darkness because the electricity went. It was scary and I couldn't even turn my light on and I was just had to go back to bed and try go back to sleep which I couldn't because there was about 200 alarms going off and dogs barking out back garden's but I was happy to know that when I woke up the electricity was back. Phewww!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment