Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 August 2012

August 1st 2012

It is officially the first day of Autumn and it is now less than a  month until we go back to school. I will be in 6th year so the pressure is on because my Leaving Certificate is coming up.During the day I hung out with Brian and his friends. While they played football I sat on the grass and watched. Coming into the night when me and Brian came back out after we had dinner, we were going to go to Spar but he got a call from Lee and he said that he wanted to go for a cycle with Brian and Brian really wanted to go so I couldn't stop him so at about 8.30pm Brian walked me to the traffic lights at the boys school and the he walked back. I didn't really mind because he really wanted to go so I just let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment