Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 August 2012

August 2nd 2012

Today Brian knocked for me at about 2pm and I had planned for us to spend the day at Castletown and bring food and have a nice day out just relaxing and having fun. He and I walked down to Tesco and we got some drinks and a pack of Haribo's and we walked down to the village and up to the post office because he needed to get his holiday money out and post some letters after he put the stamps on them. We started to walk up to Castletown and then went out to the back lawns. We found a nice place to sit and we sat on the 2 blankets which I brought. We started eating and drinking our food and we just relaxed for about 5 minutes. Brian then had a phone-call from his mam and she was giving out to him because he didn't bring his holiday money home straight after he got it and she was furious and she told him to go home straight away and he wasn't allowed to come back out. I was angry and upset that we weren't going to have our day out together but I did feel party responsible because I was the one who said "Bring the money home later, It'll be okay". I felt sad so I just packed up all the stuff I brought and left. I started walking towards main street which was about a 20 minute walk. Me and Brian had a bit of an argument but then we made up and I walked him up to his house. He went in with his money and spoke to his mam and then he came back out and said that he was allowed back out and said that his mam just threatened him because he had all his money with him and she said that people get mugged for €10 let alone €200.
We walked over to the little green and sat on the blankets and listened to music on Brian's phone and took some pictures but then it started raining so we headed back to Brian's house and ended up sitting in the porch and played monopoly. We played it for about 3 hours but I would've won anyway because I had more properties. We then went into Brian's house and had some dinner. I love eating in Brian's house because Karen always knows what I like which is cool. We had chicken goujons and chips with yummy curry sauce. It was much better than vegetables that I would've got at home. After dinner we decided to pack up the game of monopoly and hang out in his house while listening to music and take funny pictures. A little while later we decided to go out and play with a football on the road. It was about 8.45pm and we stayed outside until my dad collected me at 11pm. It was surprisingly warm outside and Brian was working up a sweat because I had him running all over the place. I did kick the ball really high towards him and it went out onto the road. I didn't mean to but Brian ran out after it and kicked it back over. That was a lot of fun and Brian even said that  I was really good at kicking a ball. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment