Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 August 2012

August 4th 2012

Today it was Brian's last day before he went on his holidays to Spain. I woke up and went on the computer and just went on YouTube and Facebook. A little while later my mam and dad came into me and said they were going to Argos to bring Dean's television back because the DVD part of it didn't work so when they found the receipt they left. About an hour later they came back with a brand new television, I was a bit shocked because Dean's television was a small 16" for €125 bit the new one was a 22" for €189 but it was reduced to €115. They also got a €10 voucher for Argos so it was a good deal.
I stayed in for most of the day because Brian was packing so we just decided to go out in the evening. I just really listened to music in my room and went on the internet until about 7pm.

Brian knocked for me at 7pm and then we walked up to Brian's estate and we were going to hang out with his friends but hey told Brian to hang out with me on his last day. I got really emotional and started crying. Brian came over and hugged me and tried to get me to stop crying. We walked around Celbridge for the rest of the day and just talked. I didn't want him to go because I couldn't bare not to be near him. We walked down to Tesco and then we walked through Vanessa Lawns and out the other side. I broke down about 3 times on the way and I couldn't stop crying but Brian held me and squeezed me really tight until I stopped crying. Brian said that he would text me before he gets on the plane and when he lands in Spain so I was happy. We he left me at my house I started to cry again and when I went into my house I just went to bed and cried myself to sleep :(


No comments:

Post a Comment