Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 31 July 2012

July 14th 2012

Today Brian was coming over to my house to knock for me and then we were going to go out somewhere. Just as Brian was coming up to my house, it started raining but it literally came out of nowhere. He legged it up to my house and he was drenched and he was in it for no longer than 10 seconds. My mam just told us to stay in the house because the rain was so bad. Throughout the day the rain didn't really stop, so we just decided to hang out in my house for the rest of the day. We watched some things on TV and then moved to the kitchen to go on the computer. 


Coming up to dinner time, my mam made her famous spread which has things like pizza, chicken things and wedges. It is always so nice and you basically just help yourself to whatever you want. Brian was enjoying himself and we were watching The Cube and then we watched Dynamo. Brian had a lot of fun with my family which I was happy with. He said that he likes hanging out with my family more than his own because mine are funny. 
GO THE MURPHY'S!!! :L

No comments:

Post a Comment