Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 11 August 2012

July 27th 2012

Today I had a lot to do because tomorrow was my party. Last night my mam and Dean showed me what they bought for my party, it was decorations for a Hawaiian theme. They got different wall posters and banners and some flower necklaces too. I thought it was a cool idea. When I woke up I started cleaning around the house. I hoovered the whole house and polished everywhere. Me and my mam drove down to the village and I got some banners and table confetti. Me and my mam drove to Heatons in Maynooth because my mam told me about an inflatable palm tree which was €10 so I decided to get it and I also got 6 flower bracelets too to go with the flower necklaces. When I got back I went out shopping with my mam because I was going to get supplies for my party. We went to Tesco, ALDI and LIDL and we got loads of pizzas, chicken things, wedges, crisps and sweets. In the end my mam didn't want any money for all the food she bought which was really nice because the food just for my party came to about €35.

I could actually feel the excitement brewing inside me because my friends know that all I haev been talking about for months was my party. It was coming up to about 3pm when we started to get the conservatory ready so I helped my mam bring the dining room table out into the conservatory, and on the coffee table that we usually eat dinner off in the sitting room, I put my stereo. I helped my mam put up banners, design the decorations on the table and put up all of the Hawaiian themed decorations including the posters and the palm tree. The palm tree took ages to pump up and you had to put water in the end of it but it looked deadly with the branches and coconuts and all. The room was really starting to look cool and then we started to put glasses and plates on the table. The room looked amazing and all that was missing was food, my friends and some banging tunes. I could not wait until my friends saw the room because I told them that there would be a  table with food on it and a stereo. That's all but now it looked like a beach bar :L  

I also helped my dad clean and fill the hot tub but he didn't put any chlorine in it because then I wouldn't have been able to get in it because of my new piercing. All we had to do was wait for it to heat up. As day went into night I think I hung out with Brian up until 11 but I was wrecked so I was with him in body but not in spirit. He was originally coming to my party but he  would be the only guy there and I would've been with him the whole night and neglected my friends and he wouldn't have been able to sleep over because apparently we behave like rabbits :L  

No comments:

Post a Comment