Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 August 2012

July 24th 2012

Today Rachel and Katie called for me buy I wasn't ready so I just said that I would walk to Katie's house when I was ready. I went there and we were in the kitchen for a little while and then we went into the sitting room. There was a little tension between us all because when Katie's dad came in he gave out to her and she took it out on Rachel. Rachel had said she was hungry and then when Katie was going to the kitchen to get her some food, Rachel rejected it but Katie said "I'm getting you food!". I snapped at Katie because she was getting pissed off at Rachel because he dad gave out to her. 

At about 10pm Katie's dad drove me and Rachel home. It was about 1am when I couldn't sleep and when I can't sleep I just whip out my Ipad and listen to music but when I tried to turn it on, it wouldn't work. I turned my light on and then my heart could've stopped. I noticed that there was about 3 giant cracks all across the screen and I went and told my dad and had a breakdown. He said he would have a look at it but anything he tried didn't work. 

I tried to think back who had it first and I'm not saying that Rachel or Katie broke it but I'm just saying when I had it last it was working and now it's not. More than likely I will have to get a new one but that doesn't bother me. I just want all my pictures and music off it.

No comments:

Post a Comment