Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 11 August 2012

My 17th Birthday!!!!

Today is my 17th Birthday. I can now legally drive but i've no money so I probably won't be driving until I'm like 20! Usually what happens on birthdays and Christmas is that when we wake up we go into my mam and dads room and then we go downstairs. Not this time because my mam said that she didn't have anything ready so she told me to go have a shower and wash my hair and then go downstairs. I did that anyway and when I went downstairs there was about 10 helium balloons and about 8 normal ones all surrounded this bag and 3 cards. I opened the first one and there was 50 inside, I opened the second card and there was scratch cards and another €50 inside but my mam made it clear that that money was for my dinner party on Saturday. I opened Deans card and there was an "L" key-ring which I thought was cool and then Dean told me to turn the key-ring around an there was €10 hidden behind it. It was nice of him to give some of his own money to me. I looked inside the bag which was really nice and I might even use it in school for my lunch and journal. There was a box and it was a set of "Sex in the City" perfume and body lotions. I really liked it because I didn't have any perfume for weeks and was using my mams.


We all did the scratch cards because our family get them for each other at birthdays and Christmas. Even though it's classed as gambling, me and Dean just find it as a fun game. I won €2 on one and Dean won a FREE card, so at least we won something. My mam and Dean disappeared and then they came back in singing "Happy Birthday" with Dean holding my birthday cake. It was a sponge cake which are always a nice change from chocolate cakes. It had a fuschia pink icing on top of it with blue icing hearts decorated all over it with other decorations. I blew out the candles and my dad took some pictures of me and the cake. It was about 6 inches tall and it looked better than any cake my mam has ever bought me in a shop.

Then my mam brought me into the kitchen and showed me a post on my Facebook page that she posted. I could see other posts from my friends on Facebook all wishing me a happy birthday, I was happy and it didn't seem like I was 17. Like next year I will be an adult and I can't wait. I went up to my bedroom and started getting ready to go out. I didn't want to wear something fancy just something comfy because we would be playing bowling later on. At about 11am we set off for Dublin Ink. When we got there, there was people getting tattoo's in the middle of the shop and some looked like they were in pain including a man who was getting his side tattooed. My parents told the receptionist what I wanted done and then we waited for about 5 minutes and then a woman came out and brought me into a room and made me lie down on a bed with a sheet of paper underneath me. She asked me did I want a pink diamond bar or a blue one. I thought I would only be getting a basic bar nothing fancy but the one I chose was lovely. She spent a few minutes marking with a pen on my belly button where I wanted pierced and then she clamped my skin and then she said "Here we go sweetheart" I just but my tongue really hard and then it was over. Weird thing was I could actually feel the needle going inside me and then she twisted the ball on and showed me. I loved it and it wasn't too sore. She brought me out to my family about 3 minutes later and then went through how you clean it and when you cane change the bars. I was happy and it only cost €25 but my mam and dad made a joke with them if they made it hurt me they would've paid more. 
Awwwhhh what lovely parents I have :P

We then made our way over to Super Dome which is where we love to come and play bowling. I went into the bathroom to have a look at my new body art and I loved the look of it. My mam had paid for 2 hours worth of bowling which was grand. The bowling was great and in the first hour me, my mam and dad got at least one strike but Dean was the only one who didn't get a strike until the very last shot of the game which was his shot and he got a strike, we were all cheering for him. We then went over to the eating area and ordered some chicken nuggets and chips for me and Dean while my mam and dad got some chicken curry and chips and we all got a nice freezing glass of coca cola. After that we just went home. 

I straightened my hair and then I went around to see Amanda at about 5.30pm because I wanted to see how she was and to show her my belly button. She had now moved back up to her bedroom but her leg was still a little swollen. I then went back to my house because it was coming up to 6.30pm and Brian was knocking for me at 7pm. I got home and started getting ready by putting my make-up on and getting dressed. Instead of knocking for me at 7pm, Brian knocked for me at 6.40pm which was really early and I was still in my bedroom in my knickers, hair in a bun with half of my make-up on listening to Nicki Minaj's "Pound the Alarm". My mam and dad just brought him out the back and I tried to get ready as fast as I could but still looking pretty. At about 6.55 I went out the back and we took some pictures and he told me that I looked gorgeous and he gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I have never gotten flowers before but I can see why girls love getting them. I was presented with a big square box and I just said to Brian "So I guess it's not an engagement ring" He chuckled and then I opened it. It was a beautiful pearl necklace with a heart charm on it and a matching bracelet. It truly it beautiful and I think a lot of effort went into the present and he looked happy because I did. Instead of wearing Amanda's necklace, I decided to wear Brian's. We took some more pictures and then when it was coming up to 7.20 we left and headed down to Michelangelo's. 

We had a table booked for 7.30 and when we went in, the waiter brought us to a table beside the window. I had never been in there before and I really liked it. There was some bread on the table which was really nice and while we decided what to order, our waiter got us some cokes. I got the spaghetti bolognese with a side order of garlic bread and Brian got the spaghetti carbonara with a side order of salad. When the waiter brought us our food, there didn't look like the plates were full but I was actually eating mine for about 45 minutes because there was LOADS!!! 

It was so nice and romantic being in the restaurant with Brian and we had never been to a fancy restaurant in our 9 months together. We decided not to get any desserts because when we went back to my house, we would have my lovely birthday cake to eat. In heels we walked back to my house and when we got there we all just went out the back and sat down and ate my birthday cake. We were all out there for about an hour talking and laughing. I then had an idea of us all swallowing helium and seeing who sounds funnier. Me and my family all sucked the helium and we all sounded so funny especially my dad because he said "Mammy did you know I'm gay!" and when he said that even my mam pissed herself laughing because he sounded exactly like Rory from Mrs. Brown's Boys. We kept on getting more and more helium balloons and started sucking them too. Despite damaging our health we used about 5 balloons and then we went into the house and watched something on the television. Overall I had such an amazing time on my 17th birthday and the best part of it was, that I got to spend my special day with my special boyfriend Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment