Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 25 August 2012

August 3rd 2012

Today me and Brian planned to spend the day together. When I went up to his house, his mam said that he was out with his friends. I was a bit confused because I wanted to spend the day with him but he wanted to spend the last few days with his friends and gorgeous girlfriend :P

I understood that but I was upset because I really wanted him to hang out with me. I started getting angry so I decided to walk off and cool down. About an hour later Brian and his friends came to Brian's house where I was sitting and made me cheer up. Brian's friends walked back to the little green and Brian stayed with me and we made up, we kissed a good few times, he said sorry and we went into his house. We stayed there for a few hours and then we went back out to his friends. We were only outside for about an hour because it was time to go home for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment