Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 5 August 2012

July 21st 2012

Today me and Brian hung out together, I think I went to his house at about 4pm and we decided to bring Charlie out to Brian's friends. I was sitting on Andy's wall while Brian was playing a game with his friends that Andy's dad thought them called "squares". Charlie was lying on the ground and it was a nice sunny day, I saw Andy's dog "Darcy" in his garden. He only got her about 2 months ago so she is now only about 5 months old. She is so small and is like a furry mop with sharp little teeth. After a little while Brian took over holding Charlie because he got tired. I jumped over Andy's wall and started playing with Darcy. She was so cute and lively. I would throw a plastic stick away from her and she would run over and get it. She was running all over the garden like a bunny and her bark would make butter melt, it was so adorable. Brian brought Charlie in because he started barking like mad, the equivalent to a child throwing a tantrum . 


We went in a little while later and I got some dinner there, I had chicken balls and chips which were really nice. I gave a chicken ball to Charlie and he loved it, I also fed him about 10 chocolate muffins while he was staying in Brian's house :L

While Karen was sorting our food onto the plates she nearly let one of the chicken balls fall, but then like a lightning bolt she caught it but then Aiden said "What happened?" and Karen said "One of your balls nearly dropped2 That set me and Brian off and we started laughing and then we all did because we all knew that Karen meant something innocent but with our dirty minds we took it the wrong way.


After we were finished our food me and Brian went out the back garden and played with Charlie. We found 2 basket balls in Brian's bushes and I found a rugby ball but I threw it away because it had dirt on it but Charlie ran after it so that gave me the idea. Me and Brian would take turns at throwing the ball across the back-garden and Charlie would run after it and lock his teeth around it. It was a good game but then Charlie didn't run after it anymore so we stopped and just hung out for the rest of the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment