Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 21 August 2012

July 28th 2012

Today is my sleepover and I woke up with a spring in my step. I was going to get my hair done with Alex at 2pm which was a birthday present from her, so I left the house to meet up with Alex and my family were going to an open day in my dad's job. When I met up with Alex we went in and got straight blow-drys. My hair dresser was really nice and was talking to me about different colleges and my hair looked lovely when I was finished. Alex was done before me and when she went to pay I assumed she was paying for both of us. NO!!!! Apparently when she said that she would take me out and get my hair done, she didn't mean she would pay for it. I was shocked because I was under the impression that it was a present from her. We had to go up to the hairdressers and explain what happened and thy totally understood and we said we would go home and get money and come straight back. I had given my €5 voucher to Alex so she gave me €5. Walking back to my house I was so angry at Alex because she led me to believe that she was paying for both our hairs but no. If I had've known I wouldn't have gone because I could've done my hair by myself. Despite me being so angry and let down by Alex I wasn't going to let it ruin my day. 

We went home and thank god my family weren't there so I would've had to tell them what happened. Ended up I had to break into my birthday money to pay for my so called birthday present. Me and Alex then set of for the hair salon and I went in and ave them the money and apologized for the inconvenience. Me and Alex then set off home and even though I was feeling betrayed by her, I just pushed that to the side.

When we got home, she gave me my presents. She gave me my belly bars and she got me some body lotion, a bath set, a lip-gloss/nail-varnish set and a charm bracelet which is like a fake Pandora bracelet. I really liked them. We then started to get ready by putting on our make-up and fixing our hair. I decided to put on my tights because I wouldn't have been able to put them on with my false nails. When I had them on the doorbell rang and it was Rachel and Katie. It was about 4.30pm and our table was booked for 6pm so we tried not to dilly dally around. Rachel had given me a card and a small gift bag, in it was 2 boxes. One was a lovely necklace and ear-ring set and in the other was a pair of sparkly diamond ball stud ear-rings. I loved them and it was so nice of her. Katie gave me a card with €20. Getting money is just as fine as getting a present because maybe the person doesn't really know what to get the person for their birthday so by giving the person money then they can get something that they would like. All of us were there except for Amanda but her mam was driving us all down to DeMario's so we would just meet up with her in the car. We were all getting ready and Rachel was helping me put on my false nails.After that I got my bag ready and then slipped into my gorgeous dress. It was only about 5.40pm so we decided to take some pictures of the group and then we took some individual pictures. We all looked pretty and my mam was there too to lend a hand whether it was doing someones hair or doing someones make-up. I made sure I had my money and the camera. My mam told Alex to bring my cake with her and give it to the waiter.


When we got there and we went in we were ushered to a table at the end of the restaurant. I had never been to DeMario's before and I thought it was small but nice. Our waiter brought us some coke's and a jug of water. We took some pictures and then we ordered. I had chicken nuggets and chips, Amanda got the Margarita pizza and Alex, Rachel and Katie had the pasta. We were all enjoying ourselves and we all enjoyed our meals. When we were finished we ordered some ice cream and the the waiter brought out my cake and everyone sang "Happy Birthday". We chose not to eat the cake there but to bring it home and eat it there. When we were all done, I paid the bill which was €50 on the dot and then we walked to Tesco car park and about 20 minutes later my mam collected us. I was in the front and Alex, Amanda and Katie were sitting in the back with Rachel lying across them. 


When we got home I showed all my friends the conservatory and they loved it so we took some more pictures, this time with Amanda and then we went out to eat some food and dance to some banging tunes. We then decided to go into the hot tub so we went upstairs to get changed into our bikini's. Amanda and Katie went around to Amanda's house to get her bikini so me, Rachel and Alex got in the hot tub. After 3 hours of all of us messing in the hot tub and talking and having fun all was going good until Rachel said she didn't feel like she could stay over because she freaks out in other people's houses at night. We all tried to get her to stay and the party completely turned into everybody making sure Rachel was okay and making her stay so I felt like my party gone from being all about me to all about Rachel. I felt hurt because we got her to stay and the had her mam come to collect her and then she said she would stay and the she kept on switching and I wasn't enjoying the night at all. I'll admit it I was pissed off and I really wanted all of my friends to be with me at my party and I really felt bad because she wouldn't spend 1 night in her friends house with her other friends having fun. 

In the end I got upset and told her to go so I had a sleepover with Amanda, Katie and Alex instead. I had great fun and so did they eating my cake and watching television. We had a mattress and loads of cushions on the floor. We were all eating my birthday cake and just lying lying on the floor watching "Mrs Brown's Boys" and just talking. Coming up to about 6am we all went to sleep because we were shattered. It was so bright outside at 6am that you would think that it was 10am. We all got up at like 8.30am and we were all so tired we didn't get up until about 10am. We all got breakfast and sat on the couch watching "Mrs Brown's Boys". All the girls left at about 1pm and then I started cleaning the house.

I started by bringing all the blankets and my mattress upstairs and I put everything in the sitting room back to the way it was. I then moved onto the conservatory. I put the dining room table back in the dining room then I let all the water go out of the palm tree, put the chairs back to their original place, brought my stereo back upstairs and hoovered all downstairs. It took me about 1 hour to clean up but I did promise that I'd clean up after the party because it was my friends and my party so it was only fair for me to clean up after the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment