Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 July 2012

July 6th 2012


Today we went to the dungeon under The Blackpool Tower. Before we even started the tour my mam was freaking out because a pipe blew out smoke really loudly and she yelped . We were only in a queue for about 20 minutes and then we started the tour. I was shocked because a woman had brought an 8month old baby on the tour. I thought that was crazy because the baby would be frightened because we were going to be in pitch black rooms. We went into loads of rooms where there was someone new there to meet us each time, they would tell you a story and then freak you out. In one of the rooms we were in the man asked me to get in the cage he pointed to. I walked over to it with my head and sat on the stool in side. He came over and locked it and then whipped the door with some chains. I jumped and even though it was all for show, I was shitting myself. When everyone had left he let me out and I then rejoined the group. 


In another room my mam was picked to sit in a torture seat. I could see in her eyes that she was scared and when we all left and then she rejoined the group. My dad was also picked and when we were nearing the end of the tour, my mam said that it was weird how 3/4 of us were picked looking at Dean as if to say "you're next". The tour was really good but scary. At the end there was a small ride which we knew was going to be somewhat scary. My mam wasn't sure whether or not she should get on the ride but me and my mam persuaded her to. We sat in some seats and then were lifted off the ground about 50 feet, we watched a short clip about Vikings. Suddenly the seats dropped to the ground like Tango Ice Blast. All you could hear was my mam shrieking. It was so funny and afterwards we went into the shop. While my mam was distracted looking at some pens, I put on the scariest mask I could find and I creeped up behind and she nearly died. I nearly pissed myself at her. My dad bought loads of pens for all of us, the one he got for me was like a syringe full of blood, it's so cool. 


When we left we headed upstairs even though we weren't meant to. We went up and saw the ballroom which was fabulous as ever. We stayed there for about an hour or two. We had a great view from the tower of the magic carpet which was basically quotes and saying that were printed on the ground for people to read. We got some food there as well. My mam and Dean went to the shop and Dean came back with a statue, I wanted to get Brian's mam and dad, Karen and Aiden some sort of statue, so me and Dean went up to the shop. I found a nice little statue that was just what I was looking for.


After we left The Blackpool Tower, we headed for the backstreets just to have a look around shops and markets. These places is where you get nice clothes for really cheep. A few hours later and we headed back to the holiday park to go to the entertainment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment