Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 July 2012

July 9th 2012

Today we were leaving and I had mixed feelings because I couldn't wait to see my boyfriend Brian but I liked being in England so I didn't really want to leave. When I am older I would like to live in England because it's way better than Ireland and it's a lovely place. We had to check out by 10am so we decided to go and play mini-golf for an hour. It was fun and I came 3rd place I think. :P After that we hung out in the arcade for a while playing more games and winning more prizes. Some prizes were good like key-rings and pens but some were a little childish so over the past week, we were collecting them so on our last day we could give them out to little kids. We had 4 little pots to give out so I gave mine to 2 little girls who were about 5 years old. The reason we were giving them away was because the little children would have more fun with them than me and Dean would. 

We left the holiday park and made our way to the main road in Blackpool once again. We looked in shops and even went to the backstreets again. My mam even got another top, it's like her red one but it's peach and nicer. We left Blackpool and went into the nearest ASDA and got some breakfast, I got sausages, bacon, beans, a brownie and some milk. Yummy! After that we set of for our long drive to Hollyhead in Wales. We stopped off in Liverpool because the family wanted to go over to Anfield. I stayed in the car listening to my new Cd's until they got back. We then went to a McDonald's in Liverpool  which was our dinner because it was about 3.30pm. After that we left and made our way to Hollyhead. We got there at about 7.15pm which was grand because the boat was leaving at 9.30pm so we would be boarded at about 8.30pm. When we got there, there was already lots of people there. We all went into the seating area and stayed there until we were called. My parents got talking to this man who was from Northern Ireland who was staying in Haven Holiday Park at the exact same time as us. We were talking to him for ages and he was talking us what he and his family did on their holiday and we told him what we did. 

At about 8.20pm a woman on the intercom told us all to go back to our cars and get ready to be boarded. We drove on, parked and made our way up to the seating deck. We wanted to get a comfortable seat near a plug socket. Not a Chance! We ended up in the middle of the floor with uncomfortable seats and all the other seats were taken. The thought of sitting in them seats for the next 3 hours was sickening me. I was uncomfortable so I ended up going for walks every 10 minutes but it was late so I was tired. My mam woke me at 7am that morning so I was knackered. I was so bored and I couldn't listen to music because my ears were sore from listening to music in the car and my Ipad was dead. Shit!


 My mam and Dean went out onto the deck to have a look to see what they could see and my mam came in absolutely terrified because she said that outside reminded her of the movie Poseidon because she couldn't see anything in front of her. It was coming up to about 12.30am when we were coming into Dublin Port. I was really tired but we all started to get ready to go back to our cars. We set off and drove home. We got home at about 1.45am but I didn't get to sleep until about 2.30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment