Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 July 2012

July 11th 2012

Today I was in Brian's house watching a movie and then his mam came in and said that she was going to visit her dad so she offered to drive us to Liffey Valley for a few hours. She gave Brian money to get some food, when we got there we just looked around different shops. He was looking for clothes for his holiday and I was just walking around with him. We went into HMV and he was going to spend most money getting a Chris Brown Cd. I asked him would he buy me a book for my dad. It was an Oasis book and was only 1.99. I couldn't believe that he was spending most of his mam's money on a Cd. We went to the food court to get some food but he said he wasn't hungry, I was though and this was supposed to be our dinner. But because he spent about 16 euro, he gave about 3 euro.....Nice! I ended up getting a hamburger and a small coke. It was nice though. After that his mam collected us from Liffey Valley and drove to Super Quinn because she needed to get some things. Me and Brian decided to stay in the car and listen to his new Cd. I knew 2 songs on it :L When his mam came back we just went back to Brian's house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment