Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 July 2012

July 10th 2012

Today was our first official day back home in Ireland. The only thing I could think about was seeing Brian. I hadn't seen the child in over a week and he was coming to knock for me. I made sure I looked really pretty and when I opened the door, he gave me the biggest hug ever. I nearly started crying but I was just so happy to see him. I gave him his presents and we walked up to his house. When we went in, I gave his mam a bag with a few presents for the family. She really liked them and then we sat down and she asked me about my holiday. Brian really liked the bear I got him and he ran upstairs and put it under his blankets. 


We spent the rest of the day with each other just hanging out and catching up. We walked from Brian's house down to Tesco and just stayed there I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment