Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 July 2012

July 12th 2012

Today it was my dad's birthday, He was turning 42 even though he looks 48. Even on his birthday he was in work. We decided to give him his presents after work when he came home. When he was on his way home my mam and I got the dining room table ready because we were going to have a nice sit down meal. I think we had steak. My dad came in and opened his presents and cards. He got loads including a set that had a pen, key ring and address book, a Liverpool Dad mug and razors, Loads of scratch cards which we love. After the dinner we took some pictures and then sang happy birthday and ate some cake. The cake was DELISH!!!!! Usually we always get a chocolate cake, put this was a sponge cake which are nicer that chocolate ones. 


It was a good night anyways and after that I think we just watched something funny on the television.



No comments:

Post a Comment