Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 17 July 2012

July 5th 2012

Today we went to Pleasure Beach. I absolutely couldn't wait because last time I was there, I didn't get on every ride because I thought they were too scary or too mad. When I went to America last year, I went on nearly every ride there, even the one's that went upside side, loop-the-loop and over 100k/h, so coming back to Blackpool was gonna be easy because these were baby roller-coasters compared to the ones in America. When we went there, there was about 100 people in front of us and that was only the people outside. Me and my mam went to line up in the queue while my dad and Dean went to park the car. We were queuing up for about 1 hour and when we got in, we decided to do all the rides at the front and work our way back. The first ride me and Dean went on was the Tango Ice Blast, Dean was never on this before but he though it was great. 

The amusement park closed at 5pm which was so early and we all knew that the time would fly in. We went on loads of rides and were having so much fun and then we got some food but didn't spend ages eating it and then we got back to the rides. I went on every ride there. Dean said he was going to get on The Big One which we call Pepsi Max which has the to be the scariest roller-coaster there. He pulled out at the very last minute so my dad went on it with me instead. We were queuing for about 50 minutes and then we finally got on it. There was a man sitting in front of us who was from America who was trying to break a world record. He had to ride The Big One from 10am-5pm with breaks everyday for over 100 days to break it. We were talking to him and he was on his 36th day, I felt so jealous because I would love to be on that roller-coaster all day everyday. 

It was coming up to about 3.30pm/4pm when we had gone on nearly every ride in the park and the new rides in Nickelodeon Land. There was a ride that was a big circle thing that went from one side to the other twisting around and that was good. The only ride that we didn't get on was Valhalla. We were saving that ride until last because it was a water ride. My whole family were going on it, while we were queuing we saw people getting off the ride with wet patches on them. We were all glad that we wouldn't get too wet. I still wanted to get a water-proof poncho, when I got one for me and Dean, it was like a sheet of cling-film. When we got on the ride, my mam was freaking out when she discovered that the ride went backwards down a hill. We were all screaming and we got drenched. We were laughing  and soaked but we still went on the ride again. We ended up going on Valhalla 3 times because it was near closing time and we were getting cold.



It was a good day and it was nice to be able to go on loads of roller-coasters and just have a fun day out with my family. After that we went home, dried ourselves and got ready to go out for dinner. We were going to Pizza Hut. When we got there, there wasn't too many people there so we sat down and started looking at the menu. We all got a bottomless glass of coke. I liked that idea because I would have about 3 glasses of drink with any meal.  My mam got a lasagna dish and her and my dad got a 7inch Hawaiian pizza and me and Dean got a 10inch Margarita pizza with garlic bread. It was a lovely and my mam even got a bowl of salad because it was free with the meal. The meal was so delicious and it was nice to have something other than chicken nuggets and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment