Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 July 2012

July 1st 2012

Today my family had planned to go to the Trafford Center in Manchester and Phillip had planned to go to spend the day with Berni, Lilly and her husband Tom. When we were on holidays in England about 3 years ago we went to the Trafford Center so we were looking forward to it because it is so big that you could get lost in it. It was so convenient because it had every shop in it and free parking because people wouldn't go there for a few hours, they would go there for a day out. We weren't there when we got some food. The food hall was massive  and had many food outlets including McDonald's, Burger King and KFC. We got a table in the big seating area  which had a ship deck theme. Me and Dean stayed at the table and my mam and dad came over with a KFC. Yummy! We all tucked in and the prowled all the shops looking for bargains comparing it to the euro. I managed to pick up a nice dress which is all different colours and it's like a strapless, boob tube, knee-length dress. It's really pretty and it's like my black dress. I also got another top to go with my 000's that I brought on holiday with me. It's like navy with other colours on it and it has a massive peace sign on it. We went into a few more shops and I got a pair of earrings in H&M. After being there for most of the day we headed back to the hotel. Instead of going down to the bar downstairs we stayed in the hotel room and then my mam and dad went out for a drive when Phillip came back and about an hour later they brought back pizza's, wedges and garlic bread. After that I was tired so I just went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment