Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 July 2012

July 8th 2012

Today is our last full day in Blackpool and we were sad that we were going home because it was so nice and I don't know why but I like being in England more than I like being in Ireland. A couple of days ago my mam bought my brother a t-shirt and she didn't get me anything so she promised me I could get something for the value of  £7. I had seen these leggings in the same place where she bought her new red top, they were leopard-print and I really liked them and they were only £6 so she promised me she would get them for me. The only problem now was to find the exact market that we saw them in, We couldn't find it at all but we found them in another market so I went to try them on and my mam handed me a top that was white and had a grey image of a tiger on the front, it went really well with the leggings so she bought me both of them. Got to love you mam haven't you? 


Today we did loads seeing as it was our last day here. We went onto North Pier which had a place where there was all old fashioned machines and sweets, etc. I got my fortune told and it was creepy because it was about Brian. It was weird because it was true. It was fun because my mam and dad would talk about playing these games when they were my age and it was nice to see them relive their childhood a little. After that we went onto the beach because the tide was out. Last time I was in Blackpool there was loads of sand to walk on even when the tide was in but they built steps down into the water when the tide was in. It is nice but it's modern and sometimes I like things old-fashioned. It was nice on the beach though because it was hot and there was people in their swimsuits sunbathing. 


We went back into Coral Island and played some more games for a little while and after that we went to go get something to eat. We decided to go to KFC under the The Blackpool Tower. It was a tiny place with about 10 tables but we all got something nice to eat, then we headed back to our caravan. We were going to the entertainment that night seeing as it was our last night. I decided to get dressed up so I wore my new leopard-print long back flowing dress and my high heels. If I do say so myself I looked lovely and set to walk the runway :L
Me and Dean didn't really have an interest in the entertainment because it was boring, so we went out to the money machines and played more games until like 12am and then we went home to pack some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment