Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 13 November 2012

October 7th 2012

Brian came over to my house today and I had planned for us to go on the computer but my mam was on it so my mam said that we could go upstairs to the playroom to go on the computer. This was a big moment for everyone; my mam was starting to trust me and Brian again that not every hour of every day we think about having sex. So we went up and went onto You Tube and started jamming out to some beastly tunes :P We were having fun and then my dad called us and asked us did we want to see The X Factor, so we went down and got cosy in front of the television with some food and drink and just relaxed there for the rest of the night. It was a good night altogether, then my dad drove Brian home at 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment