Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 1 November 2012

October 3rd 2012

Today we didn’t really do anything. In the morning me and Alex went to Mr. O’Callaghan’s room to talk to him. Alex wanted to get some homework off him for her sister Sarah. We ended up talking to him for about 20 minutes, he is such a funny teacher and I love him. He was talking to us for ages about his family and he was asking us about how our families do things. He always talks about his kids, like all the time so if there was ever an exam on his life and kids, I would get an A :P 
For the rest of the day nothing really happened except for when me and Alex were going upstairs and I decided to mess on the stairs and in a real dramatic voice I said “One small step for man!” and Alex was laughing but Ms. Watson caught me and said “And bigger steps for you Lauren Murphy”. I just started laughing and so did she in all fairness. Hahahaha gotta love her

No comments:

Post a Comment