Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 April 2012

April 25th 2012

OMG, Today was a mad day. It's April now and we are having weather as if it's December, it's so cold and it's raining and gale force winds are outside. I woke up this morning afraid to get out of the bed because it was too cold, so i wore a pair of pyjamas underneath my uniform :P When I got to school I went to where I usually sit in the mornings and did my English homework, seeing as it was a Wednesday I didn't have a lot of homework to do. Wednesday is the day where we don't really do much because I don't have any of my option subjects on Wednesday like Geography, Home Ecc and Biology. Even though I start school at 9:05, my dad drives me to school at like 8:10 on his way to work. I've done this since 2nd year because I find it's good because if I have homework to finish off or something. So I did my English homework and my friends from 2nd year arrived and sat down for a chat, they all arrive at different times, so if I'm telling someone a story, another girl arrives so I've to start all over again. So anyway at about 8:20 Ellen Brazil cam in first and we had a little chat and I was telling her about me going to Grad Night on the 10th or May (2 weeks away). I showed her a picture on my phone of a dress in New Look that I am going to get this weekend. She said it was beautiful and said that it would look lovely on me.
The dress is so pretty; it's a strapless black boob tube mini dress. For Grad Night I didn't want to wear something too flashy so when I saw this on the New Look website, I thought it would go great with my purple heels, because black goes with anything.


Grad Night is going to be crazy and I cannot wait, in school everyone is talking about it and asking who's wearing what and what's their hair going to be like. Even though it's 2 weeks away there is still a lot to be done like I have to get the dress this weekend, I have my heels, I don't know how to wear my hair yet, I don't know who I am getting ready with and I need tan!
Usually things like this, I always end up getting things right in the end so hopefully I will look really nice and my tan is not streaky and I just hope I have fun.
Anyway the day went by very smoothly as does Wednesday in my school. I had Careers first class so my teacher, Mr Corcoran was telling everyone in my class when our mock interviews will be. Mine as far as I know will be on Wednesday 16th of May 2012 and the topic I picked was Hairdressing, so now he's like going to tell us what to do, what to say etc. Then I had Drama and that's usually so funny because our Drama teacher, Ms McDonald is so dramatic and funny. My friend Amanda and me would be sitting at the back of the class just wetting ourselves laughing. Today we did a drama which was like a sequel to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was really funny and I think Eve Connolly was the best out of the class, she played Veruca Salt and she was just so in character and funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment